Reduce your carbon footprint Reduce your carbon footprint
Konica Minolta offsets unavoidable CO2 emissions produced during office and production printing at reasonable prices. We pay for manufacturing and transportation of the product, while the customer covers the cost of compensating for emissions produced while the device is being used. The customer is provided with an emissions certificate stating how much CO2 has been saved, as evidence of the carbon offsetting.
The five simple steps to successful carbon offsetting with Konica Minolta are as follows:
- Apply for the Carbon Neutrality programme
- Print as usual with Konica Minolta devices
- Konica Minolta calculates the total CO2 emissions of each device over its lifecycle
- Konica Minolta compensates for those emissions with a carbon offset project
- You are issued with an emissions certificate stating the CO2 emissions saved
The benefits to our customers of doing his include fulfilling their own environmental targets, reducing their carbon footprint, proving their commitment to protecting the environment and improving corporate image.